Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. The competition prizes are only open to UK and ROI bookshops and libraries and the winners must be 18 years or older.
3. Entries open 26th April and close at midnight 12th May 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. To enter please email your display pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The winning entry will be selected at random.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. There is 1 prize of 2 tickets to the Cross Sports Book Awards on 24th May 2017. The prize includes dinner but does not include travel and accommodation for the night.
8. In the event the winner cannot be contacted Agile Marketing reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Agile Marketing reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email on 15th May 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of Agile Marketing sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Agile Marketing reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prize to a substitute winner/s selected in accordance with these rules.
12. The winners name will be available by emailing email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 8 weeks after the closing date.
13. Agile Marketing will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Agile Marketing for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity if required and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The promoter is Agile Marketing www.agile.bookswarm.co.uk
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Terms and conditions: