TERMS & CONDITIONS_
SPORTS BOOK AWARDS VOTING COMPETITION 2021
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to all, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Voting starts on the 28th July 2021 and closes at 9am on the 6th September 2021. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Votes are only accepted on the website poll not via post.
- Only one vote per person is allowed.
- The winning entry will be selected at random.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- There will be 1 prize of a dozen shortlisted books to the winner.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted the Sports Book Awards reserve the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Sports Book Awards reserve the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the Sports Book Awards sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Sports Book Awards reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prizes to a substitute winner/s selected in accordance with these rules.
- The winners’ name will be available by emailing email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 8 weeks after the closing date.
- The Sports Book Awards will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Sports Book Awards for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is the Sports Book Awards www.sportsbookawards.com